Thursday, April 12, 2007

To Answer Lydia

I don't know what I'm going to do with it. I've been thinking it over a lot. I have some things I have thought about talking about here. I'll probably get back to it when its right. Right now I feel something is holding me back.

There is something I do want to respond to and when I'm ready I'll put it here. I'm just rolling a lot of thoughts in my head about how I want to blog here.

You, I guess of all people would understand I'm trying to bridge a lot of my life together. I don't feel comfortable in posting about that.

I am reading Spencer's book he sent us. Spencer from theOOZE sent all of us mods his newest book. In reading it, it has brought up some things for me. So I will probably blog about that as well.

I know that is SO vague. HA Just life is interesting right now. Its an adjustment and I'm just not sure how to blog about it and feel safe at the same time.

5 comments:

Drew Costen said...

It's your life (and your blog) so you get to take all the time you need. We'll still be here when you're ready.

Good luck and best wishes.

Drew

Lydia said...

You, I guess of all people would understand I'm trying to bridge a lot of my life together.

Yep, I get it.

If you end up starting a new blog elsewhere, please let me know about it. :)

Don't I Know You? said...

so, how're things?

9/12/07

Jim Schoch said...

yo girl ... :)

Anonymous said...

hello, how are you?