Tuesday, June 03, 2008

What Life Brings

Hello peeps! Those who drop by now and then. So this is my life as of now.
  1. I'm a full time student as of NOW. LOL I'm attending Southeast Missiouri State University. I'll be finishing my education degree. The long term goal being I get my masters in hopes of working with children with autism. Since working with special needs children, I've just opened up to a new passion.
  2. I am working at Wal-Mart part time for the summer. I need the extra money for school. Its an alright job, gets me to where I'm going in my goals.
  3. I have a kitten. His name is Buster and I wubs him lots. He has brought a new joy into my life. And some stress. LOL
  4. Spiritually: well, this one is will take a while and my computer is lagging BIG time. I'll get to this next time.

Ok, I'm frusterated with this lag. It has taken me well over 15 minutes to do just this. LOL

4 comments:

Drew Costen said...

Hey, long time no see. Glad to see you're still alive. Good luck with the classes.

Drew

Don't I Know You? said...

welcome back!

Kevin J Bowman said...

Julie Posts Again!!!! Woot!!!!

We need to see each other! It has been too long and you are an AWESOME person... I'd love to hear you sing!!!

God's Blessing on the new educational pursuits!!!

Lydia said...

You made my day with this post. Welcome back! :)